Today we are going to check out Virtual Desktop, an application that lets you use your computer in VR. You can browse the web, watch movies in a cinema, Netflix or even play video games on a giant virtual screen. In this review I will be watching YouTube, Netflix (VGHS) and play Rocket League, Little Nightmares and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
The process is very simple you get the app on your Oculus Go or Samsung Gear VR and download similiar software for your PC. You can then connect them together and take control over your desktop from anywhere you want. The only thing that is a must is a solid local internet connection.
Check it out on.
Guy Godin Twitter:
► My VR Rig
-CPU: Intel Core i9-7980XE
-GPU 01: GeForce GTX 1080 Asus STRIX
-GPU 02: GeForce GTX 1080 TI Asus STRIX
-PSU: Corsair CX 1200i
-RAM: 32 GB DDR4
-Mob: Asus Rampage VI Extreme
-Case: Thermaltake View 71 RGB
► About me
Hey there! My name is Nathie and I am the one that runs this very awesome and unique VR channel where I review games, experiences, apps & hardware. If you are an admirer of Virtual Reality yourself then you found the right place. I want to show everyone the power of VR by preaching on YouTube.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hqclix.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ cho bạn kinh nghiệm khắc chế Riven nhanh và hiệu quả nhất
- Bật mí tuyệt chiêu tải game Left 4 Dead 2 full miễn phí online
- Grandmas get real with their grandkids in a game of Truth or Drink | Truth or Drink | Cut
- hopscotch rules how to play
- Lagi Seru Serunya Main Game Online Anak Ini Sampai Tidak Tau Waktu