“If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make the change.” – Michael Jackson, “Man in the Mirror”
Fixing the world by fixing oneself = תיקון עולם דרך תיקון הנפש
Ms. Heyman’s class decorated each cup to represent the teaching behind the line of their original lyrics.
The Kabbalists who compiled Lecha Dodi believed that God created the world through a series vessels, called sefirot. In the beginning, the vessels broke, leaving shards of Godliness scattered throughout the world.
Isaac Luria, a famed kabbalist, believed that a world made up of “repaired” vessels/individuals formed a perfected collective/world. Lecha Dodi gently reminds us of that mission, as we recount the process of creation and the care and purpose with which God placed us in this world.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hqclix.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ cho bạn kinh nghiệm khắc chế Riven nhanh và hiệu quả nhất
- Bật mí tuyệt chiêu tải game Left 4 Dead 2 full miễn phí online
- Grandmas get real with their grandkids in a game of Truth or Drink | Truth or Drink | Cut
- hopscotch rules how to play
- Lagi Seru Serunya Main Game Online Anak Ini Sampai Tidak Tau Waktu