Easy 3 ways to boot into Windows 10 Safe Mode
learn how to start Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode) on Windows 10
Method 1: Using System Configuration tool
1. Press the Win+R key combination and type msconfig in the run.
2. Click the Boot tab. Check the “Safe boot” box and Click ok and your computer will boot into Safe Mode next time it restarts.
Method 2: Shift + Restart Option
Press the Power button from Start menu, or at Windows login screen. Then, press and hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard and click Restart.
Method 3: Shift+F8
Hold the Shift button and mash the F8 key when Windows starts. This will sometimes boot you into the new advanced repair options.
1. Click on the Troubleshoot option
2. Now select Advanced Options.
3. Now choose the Windows Startup Settings option
4. Then hit the Restart button
5. Press the F4 key on your keyboard, to enable Safe Mode
If F8 and Shift+F8 is not working or if Windows 10 doesn’t boot properly, then you can enable the legacy Advanced Boot Options menu that allows you to press F8 upon statup: watch this:
Tags: Enter Windows 10 Safe Mode, safe boot, How to enter safe boot, Windows 10 booting problem, Windows 10 Startup Settings, windows 10 safe boot options, windows 10 no safe mode, windows 10 booting to black screen, windows 10 booting problem, windows 10 boot failure, fix slow boot-up issues after free upgrade, Windows 10 slow boot
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hqclix.net/tong-hop/