How to play hopscotch rules video so you can have fun with this popular schoolyard game. See how to play the game of hopscotch including some variations. Hopscotch is a children’s game that can be played with friends or on your own. It is a great game that is often played in the school yard. The players toss a small object, usually a pebble onto numbered spaces of a pattern of rectangles outlined on the pavement or ground. Often times this is done with chalk or in some playgrounds, the lines are already painted on permanently. Then the players hop or jump through the spaces to and then pick up the object.
Playing the game
The first player tosses the object into the first square. It can’t touch any of the lines or bounce out. That player then hops through the course skipping the square with the object in it. You must hop on one foot where there are single squares. Where there are side by side squares, they are straddled. The left foot lands in the left square and the right lands on the right. Watch the video to get more details! And have fun playing hopscotch!
Join our Youtube Channel by subscribing!
and check out or website
Here are other videos you might like to watch also. More outdoor games.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tìm hiểu tất tần tật về nhà cái cá cược C88Bet
- Hướng dẫn chi tiết cách chơi game quay slot nổ hũ Metal Gear tại B52Club
- Trò chơi bài đổi thưởng cho Iphone Yo88 – tải trò chơi đánh bài hấp dẫn nhất cho IOS
- Game bắn cá mỹ nhân ngư – Game bắn cá online giải trí hot nhất
- Cổng game đánh bài đổi thưởng chất lượng mới nhất hiện nay