How to play hopscotch rules video so you can have fun with this popular schoolyard game. See how to play the game of hopscotch including some variations. Hopscotch is a children’s game that can be played with friends or on your own. It is a great game that is often played in the school yard. The players toss a small object, usually a pebble onto numbered spaces of a pattern of rectangles outlined on the pavement or ground. Often times this is done with chalk or in some playgrounds, the lines are already painted on permanently. Then the players hop or jump through the spaces to and then pick up the object.
Playing the game
The first player tosses the object into the first square. It can’t touch any of the lines or bounce out. That player then hops through the course skipping the square with the object in it. You must hop on one foot where there are single squares. Where there are side by side squares, they are straddled. The left foot lands in the left square and the right lands on the right. Watch the video to get more details! And have fun playing hopscotch!
Join our Youtube Channel by subscribing!
and check out or website
Here are other videos you might like to watch also. More outdoor games.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ cho bạn kinh nghiệm khắc chế Riven nhanh và hiệu quả nhất
- Bật mí tuyệt chiêu tải game Left 4 Dead 2 full miễn phí online
- Grandmas get real with their grandkids in a game of Truth or Drink | Truth or Drink | Cut
- Lagi Seru Serunya Main Game Online Anak Ini Sampai Tidak Tau Waktu
- Outdoor Games Names For Kids | Simba Tv | #KidsLearning | 3D Animated Video for Childrens