Rudy ENB for DDDA 1.5 ( v0300 )
– Make sure that the game video options are maxed and HDR is set to high – especially this parameter is essential for for my mod. Otherwise ENB will not work.
– I use Camera FOV plus 5. This parameter may affect ENB DOF, remember that the auto focus point is set to the center of the screen. You can change this in the GUI – enbeffectprepass.fx.
– DOF in the game options should be turned off if you want to use the DOF effect from my preset ( expect the loss of a few frames, no depth of field effect in the cutscenes and when the character targeting with the bows ).
– If you use ENB v.0.300 or later, you can use game depth of field shader maded by Boris. You need to enable DOF in the game options. In the ENB effects section in the GUI ( shift + enter ) turn on EnableGameDepthOfField and turn off EnableDepthOfField.
– AA – I play with FXAA, but it is also your choice.
– Download v0300 ENB – ( a black arrow at the bottom of the page ). From this page you can also donate to the author of the ENB 🙂 Appreciate his really hard and useful work.
– You can try the Boris work – ENBSeries v.0.300 is a full preset contains weather system, skylighting and ambient occlusion enabled.
– Unzip it. Inside you will find two folders : “WrapperVersion” and “InjectorVersion”.
– Copy only “d3d9.dll” from the “WrapperVersion” folder ( POSTING THE ENBSERIES BINARY FILES ON NEXUS SITES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED ), into your Dragon’s Dogma root directory ( usually: x:program files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonDDDA ).
– Sometimes other software doesn’t allow to use d3d9.dll, then you just need the files from “InjectorVersion”. Copy “enbseries.dll” ( don’t use “d3d9.dll” ), “ENBInjector.exe” and “enbinjector.ini” from the “InjectorVersion” folder into your Dragon’s Dogma root directory, then lunch “ENBInjector.exe” before starting the game.
– Download my mod.
– Extract it.
– Choose one version.
– Select all files from [ DDDA folder ]
– Copy selected files into your Dragon’s Dogma root directory.
– Play the game 🙂
IMPORTANT THINGS :
– Custom Depth of Field effect is turned off by defoult ( a few frames more ). You can enable it in the GUI ( Shitf+Enter ), effects section – EnableDepthOfField.
– In the Performance version I turned off “HighPrecisionRendering”, expect Colour Banding at night. DOF Shadows and Detailed Shadows are also turned off.
– Insert – the defoult key for the screenshots ( 45 ), they are stored in the same folder where the DDDA.exe is located. You can change this key in the enblocal.ini.
– F10 – on/off switch for the Game GUI
– Shitf+Enter – ENB GUI
– Shift+F12 – ENB off
– In the shaders menu ( Default Vesion ) expand the effect.txt, there you can adjust, or turn off – Noise, Sharpening, Lumasharpen, Color Shift and Vignette. I use Letterbox effect, but it seems working only with the in-game FXAA turned on.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hqclix.net/thu-nuoi/